- Rotary Basics (Rotary Learning Center) – Designed for new members, but it can also be a great refresher for other members or potential members who simply want to know what Rotary is all about.
- Rotary’s Area of Focus (Rotary Learning Center) – Learn about Rotary’s areas of focus.
- Rotary’s Action Plan and You (Rotary Learning Center) – Learn how Rotary’s Action Plan can help your club increase its impact, expand its reach, better engage its members, and keep adapting to a changing world. Our research shows that clubs that develop and follow a strategic plan are stronger than clubs that don’t. Their members are more satisfied and view their clubs and Rotary more positively.
- Committing to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (Rotary Learning Center) – We are committed to putting diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) at the core of the Rotary experience. Learn more about Rotary’s DEI statement, what DEI means, and how you can put it into practice to create positive experiences.
- Rotary Foundation (Rotary Learning Center) – Learn about the work of The Rotary Foundation including grants, programs, and giving opportunities.
- District recordings about District Grants
- Rotary Peace Fellowships (Rotary Learning Center) – Learn about the Rotary Peace Fellowship program and how we develop leaders in peacebuilding and conflict prevention. Find out how you can help identify talented applicants, and which universities work with RI to host the Rotary Peace Centers. You’ll also learn how you can get involved with the program as an individual member or with your club or district.
- Protecting Personal Data (Rotary Learning Center) – Learn how to identify and protect the personal data of Rotary participants. The course will review why data privacy is important; the definition of personal data, and the different levels of data sensitivity; and how to protect personal data at any level of the organization.
- Protecting Youth Program Participants (Rotary Learning Center) – Effective youth protection policies may not prevent all incidents, but they can support the young people participating in Rotary programs and reduce negative outcomes. If your club works with youth in any way, this module will help you to apply and address youth policies in your club.
- Preventing and Addressing Harassment (Rotary Learning Center) – Learn how you can create a harassment-free environment in your club. Review Rotary’s policy on a harassment-free environment. It defines harassment, provides steps for those being harassed, and for those receiving allegations.
- Rotary Action Groups (Rotary Learning Center) – Rotary Action Groups connect Rotary members and friends around a shared area of expertise and allow them to use their skills to support clubs and districts with international service projects.
Please note that some links will require you to FIRST login to the Learning Center in order to access the content.